• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Myrtle Beach smashers

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Are there any smashers around the Myrtle Beach area? My girlfriend moved down there recently. She's a total scrub, but she's looking for someone locally who would be down for hanging out and practicing with. Yea, that's about it, so let me know.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Someone in the Official SC thread just said they play in Myrtle. I've personally never been there ever which is weird cause I've lived in this state all 22 years of my life.

I live in Charleston which is kinda far really... but then again, all of South Carolina seems far from each other. What a ****ty state we're in... as always.

Not sure how close / far Florence is to Myrtle but it's probably the most active Melee spot in the state not to mention has the best one of us there (Yay / Don Hudson)

Top Bottom