• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*****My tourny match video*****

Skarmbliss

Smash Cadet
heres my 3rd round tourny round match from a guy from facebook. I dont have a dazzle so i had the guy record the match for me. I will get one, one of these days XD.

Round 3
Me CHOMPY (Diddy) VS Arrest (Zero Suit Samus)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5558364970467125323&hl=en

Ill tell you how i do for the rest of the tourny on facebook. If you guys are curius check out the tournament bracket!

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?edit=1&tid=257574&tclass=Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

If you guys have trouble getting to the tournament page here are the intructons on how to get there

1) Click Find a Tournanet
2) Click Illinois
3) Online Gaming
4) Click Super Smash Brothers Brawl

The names Ricky Berliant by the way and wish me good luck and I will give you guys the report on how my matches went.

Frostspin

Smash Rookie
Pretty good match. One thing I can say though is that you could have hugged the edge a lot. ZSamus has a tether to get back, and hugging the edge nullifes that greatly

Hoff

Smash Cadet
Don't be afraid to grab once in a while...You mindlessly smashed back and forth from time to time as she rolled around you. In Brawl you can get away with that more than in Melee, and sometimes it's a natural reaction, but it can be easily punished when someone mindgames you into it.

saberhof

Smash Master
^nice nick hoff...lolz

as for the match, dont waste your only KO moves, thats pretty much it, and work on your bananas...

Top Bottom