• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My tech skills are near nill but I am trying to learn samus

Mmega

Smash Rookie
What skills should i prioritize learning to become a good samus and how exactly should i learn? Tips or tricks would be awesome thanks!

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
Welcome!! Firstly, in my opinion, you should learn about use of missiles and how to properly use them.

Check out this thread!
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-little-things-last-updated-5-1-14.350793/

If ALL of this is new to you, try going on youtube and finding videos of ANYTHING. Try learning recovery first. This is what makes Samus a powerhouse, SHE JUST DOESN'T DIE. Learn how to bomb jump well, tether control (both melee and brawl versions, they may switch it to Melee's so do NOT get too comfy), and maybe learn how to properly use DI (Directional Influence).

Also, just look around these threads and the Melee ones too you'll find A LOT of useful information... but you have to dig.. there's so much that's buried.

Last edited:
Top Bottom