• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My SSB4 roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
I'm posting this as its own thread rather than in the prediction thread because...it's not a prediction. This is what i am hoping for, and what I'd do if I was in charge of the roster. Feel free to comment on it. I'd love to hear the feedback.

Here is my roster:

Mario:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Waluigi: it seems logical to add him at this point. His moveset could be based on all the spinoff games. He could have a Mario Kart attack, similar to Wario's motorcycle. He could also have a baseball bat, tennis racket similar to peach's, and a move that somehow referenced Mario Party. Maybe his up B?
Rosalina: Rosalina is a very important character in Galaxy. Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 are two of the best games on the Wii, and are very important games in Mario's history. Rosalina is a logical add and could be unique to Peach with a different moveset.

Paper Mario:
Paper Mario: Another original moveset, and a completley new playstyle is possible here. He'd be able to use his hammer and the Final Smash could be extremely creative.

WarioWare:
Wario

Yoshi:
Yoshi

Donkey Kong:
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool: he's one of the few long time Nintendo villains who has never made a Smash appearance. Chance for an original moveset as well.

Zelda:
Link
Zelda/Shiek
Ganondorf
Painting Link: We've seen that Sakurai likes to include a recent variation of Link, and while Toon Link is the more likely choice to return due to the Wind Waker remake, like I said this isn't a prediction post and I personally would prefer to see Painting Link join the roster.

Metroid:
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley: does this really need to be explained?

Kid Icarus:
Pit
Palutena: We know Sakurai likes to include much into Smash from the games he has personally developed. Combine that with the high demand for her after the success of uprising, and I think she'd be a great character to add.

Ice Climbers:
Ice Climbers

ROB:
ROB

Kirby:
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Yarn Kirby: There is potential for a completley original and fun moveset here. Epic yarn was a wonderful game and should be represented.

Pikmin:
Olimar
Charlie: Pikmin 3's new captain should play similarly to Olimar, but should feature the new Pikmin from the new game.

Star Fox:
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Krystal: Along with Ridley, Brawl's biggest snub. Time to bring her in.

F-Zero:
Captain Falcon

Pokemon:
Pikachu
Jigglypiff
Red (Pokemon Trainer, keeping Charizard, Ivysaur, and Squirtle)
Blue: Another Pokemon trainer who's three Pokemon would be Lucario, Mewtwo, and Pichu.
Black/White or X/Y Trainer: Another trainer that would play like Red. Gives the opportunity for three current gen Pokemon reps.

Fire Emblem:
Marth
Ike
Chrom: Ike and Marth are different enough to keep both. But I'd love to see Awakening ripped and Chrim would be a fine selection.

Mother:
Ness
Lucas

Game and Watch:
Mr. Game and Watch

Fling Smash:
Zip: Zip would be one of the most unique characters in the game. As a brand new Nintendo franchise, Fling Smash could use the exposure. Zip could be unique in that he is slow on land, but the fastest aerial character in the game. He could have very powerful aerial smash attacks as well.

Chibi-Robo:
Chibi-Robo: It's time this franchise got some love. Chibi-Robo has two games out now, with a third rumored, yet it's still almost unheard of. Nintendo would do well to promote this character. Chibi-robo is an endearing character that is easy to like. He'd be very original.

Captain Rainbow:
Captain Rainbow: It seems he'd be perfect for a Smash game. He is a superhero in his own game, so he'd already have a decent moveset. Besides, Rainbow vs Falcon would be really funny.

Doki Doki Panic:
Imajin: This would just be epic. Doki Doki Panic is the game that became Super Mario Bros 2 here in the States, and Imajin is the character that became Mario. The game (and character as well, iirc) was created by Miyamoto. Without Doki Doki Panic, the Mario series would never have had shy guys, birdo, or anything else introduced in that game. Peach wouldn't be pulling turnips in Smash and the SSE may have a different name (the world you entered when you walked through all those doors in Mario 2 is called the Subspace). Imajin's game is a huge part of Nintendo history.

Wii Etc:
Wii Fit Trainer
Mii: I'm actually thinking of a pre-designed, generic Mii rather than one of your own Mii's on the console. It would have moves based on wii sports, wii fit, wii sports resort, wii play, etc.

Animal Crossing:
Villager

Xenoblade:
Shulk: Next to the return of Sonic, this is my most wanted character. Xenoblade is an absolutely incredible game, and is one of the most critically acclaimed games of this console generation. And wielding the Monado as Shulk...this needs to happen.

3rd Party:
Sonic
Snake
Mega Man
Pac-Man: with Namco involved in development, I feel this classic character is close to a shoe-in.
Viewtiful Joe: no third party character would fit better. His moveset in Viewtiful Joe would fit seamlessly into Smash. His game won several GOTY awards as a GameCube exclusive and every single game he has been featured in, with the exception of Marvel vs Capcom 2, has been on a Nintendo platform (sometimes exclusively).

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
There's a prediction display thread to show your prediction roster, and your dream roster.
It's fine with the mods.
My mistake, I was under the impression that was prediction only. I'll copy and paste my roster there. Mods, close this thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom