• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My SSB4 idea's!

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Hai guys. Here are my idea's!

When playing online, you can choose between two modes, Basic Brawl, and Team Battle. Why not add a "Duel" mode, where you get pitted 1v1 in a 2-stock (Or 3-stock) match with a random person. c: That would be really great if they added that. At least, for me. Usually when I have no one to fight, I go to Basic Brawl. (Which I hate) Or I might just want to fight someone different.

Friend's from your friend roster being able to join your Team Battle match when fighting against randoms in "Team Battle" mode. This would also be a cool and fun idea.

Another cool thing would be a "tournament" mode. You could either play a tournament with randoms, or a private tournament with selected players on your friend roster. After a tournament has started, and you didn't join, you will have to wait until the next one to join in. Although the idea of it being for Friend Roster. Might almost make it useless. Since having all the players on at the same time would be hard. And another thing, is if it will be a Duel (1v1), or a Battle Royale. You should also be able to check the stats of the tournament while you are waiting.

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Dude a simpler way to do ALL the things you request for
Is to simply make another option when choosing the players,

Right now there are three options,

Player
CPU
or closed slot

So they should just add another option for "seeking" and then it'll look/request random players to join your open slot.

Then you could even play boss battles with random pips no?

:phone:

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Dude a simpler way to do ALL the things you request for
Is to simply make another option when choosing the players,

Right now there are three options,

Player
CPU
or closed slot

So they should just add another option for "seeking" and then it'll look/request random players to join your open slot.

Then you could even play boss battles with random pips no?

Erm, I don't know about Boss Battles.

By the way, I am really just throwing some idea's out there. I really don't expect any of these to be in the next smash, neither do I care if they aren't. (EXCEPT FOR THE DUEL MODE)

I also had another idea I thought was pretty good, but I can't remember it! ;-;

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Erm, I don't know about Boss Battles.

By the way, I am really just throwing some idea's out there. I really don't expect any of these to be in the next smash, neither do I care if they aren't. (EXCEPT FOR THE DUEL MODE)

I also had another idea I thought was pretty good, but I can't remember it! ;-;
Such a pity... that you cant remember it...

Top Bottom