• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my smashfest lastnight

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
wow this was the funnest smashfest ever! with only 4 of us.

me
renth
keepshootin
and ofcourse the STAR OF THE NIGHT CASH MOONEY! lol

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER WE GOT MOONEY HIGH! cash caught contact! last night was classic. and my smash fest friday will only be better.

me and renth were playing a single and all of a sudden we all noticed that cash was laughing histerically! LMAO! cash actually plays so much better under the influence.

thanks again renth for the beers

last night again was classic there will be manymore nights like lastnight!

COME FRIDAY GUYS IT WILL BE FUN!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
man... I had the two days before, and the two days after off. Too bad I couldn't come, it sounds like it was a blast. I'd like to see Mooney high. lol

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
it was such an experience. lol! but renths in town till gigs so were thinking of playin again tomorow night. i have to see how things go with my school work an ****. but would you come tomorow night?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
sure, I could do that. Just let me know.

He was calling me to see if I could house him for tonight, but unfortunately I can't house anybody for anything until I move into my new place on the 23rd. Even then, I'll have to check with my new roommate to see if she's ok with it.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
he needs to get it for tomorrow then. I feel like everyone else is playing brawl but us. :(

Top Bottom