• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Short composition

Melo-tone

Smash Cadet
An Important Decision

What may have started off as a normal day was truly about to have me find myself on an impendingly-doomed stone balanced upon a jagged rock over the vast, blue ocean of life. Rays of light streamed onto my face through cracks between my windows. Waking up to a glorious Friday morning was the last place I expected to find trouble or anything even close to dreadful. How one might ask can something so obviously heinous and twisted happen, well to find out one would have to continue reading through this frightfully annoying, long composition about “An Important Decision”, I made at the utterly, dark abyss one might know of as school.

School what some may consider a haven of learning and a perch among the highest of the Eagles branches, Acadmics of course is that of which I speak of. Ah, the glory of books—well more so of the reading of such, considering the burning of them though some might find exhilarating is quite pointless and should be used in only positions of some devastating problem. Which I was soon to find myself luckily though I did not have to burn any books for I am no opportunist with no job living on the streets of New York. Now I shall divert from my rambling on such subjects of utter irrelevance and continue on with the story at hand. I was walking through the old doors of the old high school of Coppell. A standing of which has been deteriorated through years of forgoing money and increasing drugs, not to mention as within most high schools-- life-changing decisions. Yet one might consider purchasing a Sprite or a Dr. Pepper life changing, for one never knows if inside your cool beverage there is a poisonous substance that may just completely remodel the intestines located within you causing a seizure and the foaming at the mouth, thus rendering you incapable and possible dead, thus changing your life at the moment. One might consider this good, for you would most likely drink water from thereon which could be none other than healthy, unless the origins of this water was Africa-- which as all know contains Malaria and Typhoid fever which without proper shots and medication could be deadly.

So as I found myself on this bleak, colorless day with a plethora of other students in the lunch line, pondering over what drink I would choose and how I would get around not having an ID with me; I found myself choosing the red-variety of Powerade brand. Venting from the usual choice of Fruit Punch I had made an important decision. For with this bottle of red Powerade I accidentally spilt some on my Pre-Ap Biology homework, ruining the cleanliness and craftsmanship present on this piece of work. Thus, as turning in my homework I found the unforgiving gaze of my teacher stretching over the ruinage of what I considered to be a complete and total waste of my time. As a result, almost a month later (just to continue to draw attention away from the point of this story, and more so to the complete incompetence of my Biology teacher whose name I shall not tell; though just as a hint I might say she reeks of DOG) when I received my paper back I found I had received a 65 on the lab, with 10 points off due to the stains on my work. Once arriving home I discovered that this 65 lowered my 6-weeks average to a 84, thus making my semester grade a 89, restricting me from the utter and complete pleasure of Gold Renaissance lunch. So as I sit here reminiscing over times past I realize that like dropping a Coke can out the window of your car, or putting on the headphones of your iPod ; every small action becomes a great part of the scheme of life and the pixels painting the letters to create the words of a story. The story of an important decision made by (insert my name here).

This was a story I did on "An Important Decision" for school. Besides me completely not following any theme and not detailing on the importance of "the Coke can, and iPod", for which there is a story, I found this to be a fun narrative. I got a 100 for it too :D Just shows that Freshman teachers lack any skill at teaching, thus the reason they teach Fish.

Akebo

Smash Apprentice
I actually enojyed it. Sorry, but I thought all of what you wrote was medicore-poems. Well, good job!

Top Bottom