• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Pokemon Intro to Subspace

Frogla

Smash Ace
This is my PT intro to subspace hope you like it.
The scene starts with the sound of quick running, as the camera zooms in on a Pikachu running thru a wooded area. Pikachu looks back behind him quickly and then thump Pikachu runs into something.
“PIKA!!!” yells Pikachu as it picks himself up. Pikachu looks up too see Charizard looking down at him, “RRR” Charizard growls. Fearfully Pikachu looks to his back but out runs a Trainer followed by a Squirtle and Ivysaur. Pikachu looks frantic in realizing that its boxed in.

“Finally your mine Pikachu” yelled the Pokémon Trainer. “Go Squirtle”

(End Cut scene, Decide whether you would like to use Pikachu or Pokémon Trainer)
(End fight)
The Trainer tosses a Pokeball at the tired Pikachu. But it quickly evades it, suddenly the two stop at the sound of a loud roar. A Meowth, Piplup and Chickorita run out of the woods. Each looking possessed having red eyes and then attack the group.
(Start Battle, Choose to use Trainer or Pikachu)
(As you finish escaping the woods of possessed Pokémon go to cutscene)
“We have to find out what causing those Pokémon to act that way” said the Pokémon Trainer.
Pikachu shakes his head and jumps on the trainers shoulder as the two run toward the lab of Professor Oak.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Cool. It pairs Pokemon Trainer and Pikachu together without emulating the anime. Nice job.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
sounds good
but how will he fit into SE
he cant leave the backround, will he run in the backround?

Micahc

Smash Ace
The PT shouldn't speak IMO, to me it'd be like if Link started talking about how uber his bow is. I liked how they never had any spoken dialog. They should have subtitles modeled after the ones in the games.

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
I like the intro of the intro to yours, but I think that they should incorporate different games into the pokemon universe, like they did with the DK level. What I'm thinking is that a few of Bowser's Goombas (in team rocket shirts) capture jigglypuff and they run away with it crying in despair. when both pikachu and PT see this, they decide to team up and save it, and must venture through obstacles in order to do so. at the end, you must defeat the boss of the level, being Giovanni and defeat his team of 3 against you as pokemon trainer.

EDIT: But wait.. since jigs is traditionally the first unlocakble, there could be another dimension to it.. an even better idea is a mysterious, dark figure has been captured in a cage and its cries for help, although the source being unknown at the time, compel pikachu and PT to help save it. After you beat Giovanni, you set free the mysterious creature, and it is reveiled to be lucario or mewtwo or someone that geovanni was after. Next, the frightened pokemon reasonably attacks out of fear and you must defeat it to tame the wild beast. once you do, the character is unlocked and is playable in multi player from now on.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Hmm... I never even considered the possibility of Giovanni making an appearance... That'd be interesting.

HourglassMemory

Smash Journeyman
Lol it's actually pretty interesting.
If they gave us the opportunity of chosing bewteen the pokemon trainer and pikachu....it's like playing the story from different angles.

Lol these guys work too hard! if they do something like that.!!

Imagine that as the battle goes on, the camera zooms on a leaf of grass, and a Pikmin is watching and suddenly hears Olimar's whistle.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
yeah i thought pikachu and pt should be paired up as well

incorporating jiggly or mewtwo...

i think mewtwo should be behind the bad events that would be happening in the pokemon world as a servant of the minister

that'd be cool.

then it'd give pt someone to chase after...leading to encounters with other series

Frogla

Smash Ace
I think a perfect combo for snake would be him, jigglypuff and iceclimbers.

Think of the hilarity that would insue in a stealth mission with these 4

Micahc

Smash Ace
What if when the PT was battling Pikachu, they meet up with DK, Diddy, and Bowser? And then he tries and fails to catch them?

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
for some reason i think that Pokemon trainers entire subspace emissary role will be at the Pokemon stadium so he doesn't have to move around.

Frogla

Smash Ace
for some reason i think that Pokemon trainers entire subspace emissary role will be at the Pokemon stadium so he doesn't have to move around.
:laugh: that wouldnt be any fun now would it. You guys are looking at this walking mechanic like crutches instead of super legs.

Blade42

Smash Apprentice
Giovanni would be an awesome boss to fight for pt/pikachu. I like the idea of having lucario/mewtwo captured in a cage, and unlocking one of them once you defeat them in battle. however, with the video of rayquaza attacking shown today, maybe Giovanni's boss status is up in the air...unless Giovanni is behind the attack of rayquaza!

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
I still hold the theory that Pokemon Trainer is helping the Subspace Army so that he can be the ultimate pokemon master.

Or anything that leads to him actually being evil.

Top Bottom