• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My pitiful attempt at a export.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
"blood is just red sweat"
"getting hit motivates me. It makes me punish the guy more. A fighter takes a punch and hits back with three punches."
"that which does not kill us makes us stronger."
~Enson Inoue
~Roberto Duran
~Friedrich nietzsche

To make things quick and easy: You get hit, you hit back harder.

To be a little more detailed:

Aura is one signature of lucario. You get beat-up good and in exchange you get to deal more damage as well as knock-back. This is why lucario has the title "Comeback King", and why lucario dittos are stupid. Aura gives meaning to in "that which does not kill us makes us stronger"

There are two things aura reads:

1. Your %
2. Your stocks in comparison to your opponent

The higher your percent the more damage you do, and the more knockback. Each move has a separate cap. To my knowledge, aura does not read your opponents %.

What aura does read however, is your opponents stocks. Being one stock below your opponent gives you a boost as if you were already at 50% on a fresh stock. This sounds nice and all but if you have more stocks than your opponent, you get weaker.

Yes weaker...

Weaker as in you do even less damage and knockback as you did when the game started. Being two stocks ahead makes you even weaker. Being three stocks ahead makes you even weaker...

I have no idea where the weakness limit is...:glare:

Now one might ask:
How does aura work in teams?
The way aura works in teams is the same way it would work in a free for all. Yes, this means that if your teamate dies you get weaker. This also means if you get ***** and your buddy is Achilles for a day you become a tank as well. If everybody dies a lot but you your teamate might as well play by himself.

When teaming with lucario it is helpful to have someone who can kill next to you, because if lucario isnt getting ****ed up the ***, he is getting weak in the balls.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
No, this is like an export for recapping good posts of info/enabling others to discuss the subject without cluttering up the original thread.

Top Bottom