• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My personal Top 10 New Characters I want for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazeth

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure I'm not the first person to make a thread like this, but I felt like sharing it anyway.
This list includes 1 third party character and the rest are first or second party. Anyway, here's the list, 10 to 1.

Little Mac (Punch Out!!! Series)
Little Mac is bound to be in as a [sort of] retro character. His Wii game earning a "Player's Choice" pretty much solidified it. His move set would be pretty simple as you can probably already tell, he's a boxer. His final smash could be a star punch.​
Shulk (Xenoblade Series)
I am not sure if Monolith Soft is any longer a second party to Nintendo, but either way, I'd love to see the star of Xenoblade in here. He could have a pretty unique moveset and would be a nice character to represent the newest generation of Nintendo.
Lyndis (Fire Emblem Series)
Lyndis would be a great rep for Fire Emblem. She would not only be original, but would also be a great addition to the series as a whole. She is a magic fighter so she could do a lot of things.​
Impa (TLoZ Series)
Impa can only be in here if Sheik is not. In other words: Remove Sheik, remake Sheik as Impa, Make Zelda Zelda, and only Zelda.​
Megaman [Capcom]
This may seem a bit low, but I enjoy Nintendo sticking too it's roots over third parties. Anyway, what is there to say that hasn't been said. He'd fit perfectly, could have a great move set that is also unique and from there the possibilities are endless. Oh, and this song could be in there.
Toon Zelda (TLoZ Series)
Toon Zelda, other than Impa and Tingle is the most reoccurring LoZ character. Not only that, but like Toon Link, she is a better, quicker version of Zelda. She could also turn into Tetra which gives a whole new line of moves.​
King K. Rool. (DK Series)
DK deserves a new character. King K. Rool is the main antagonist in nearly every game. The only character arguably a better choice for the DK series is Dixie Kong, but I say King K. Rool has more to work with.​
Paper Mario (Mario/Paper Mario Series)
Link gets Toon Link so Mario should get Paper Mario. Paper Mario is WAY different than Mario. All he practically does is have the same name, similar story, and the same world, in a paper version. Paper Mario is hardly anything like regular Mario in any game but SPM, but with that said, he could have sidekicks help, use his hammer, use his paper abilities, have a great final smash, there's many to choose from, and be a perfect fit for SSB4.​
Krsytal (Star Fox Series)
Uniqueness. Something all the Star Fox characters failed to have in Brawl. Krystal is extremely unique so I think she is practically a must. Not only that, but she also esd in SF Adventure and Assault, the two most recent 'new' games.​
Ridley (Metroid Series)
Samus really needs another character to join her in Smash Bros. Ridley is the only character to have been in every single Metroid game other than Samus. He could easily be re sized no matter what you guys who don't understand the logic of Bowser and Olimar say. Not only that, but it really wouldn't be hard to make a move set. If there is any character who absolutely needs to be in Smash Bros 4., it's Ridley.​

I hope you enjoyed my opinions. Post feedback if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom