• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Peach Videos. Rate, Discuss, Whatever

Master Peach

Smash Ace
I finally got Video Cam for Christmas. So now I can post up most of my Matches. I have two up so Far. I'll be updating this Thread every so often with more of my Vids.

I would like for those of you who will be looking at my vids to either rate or discuss how well I did or how I can improve. I Thank you in advance.

I will say this now I not proud of these 2 matches. I could have done better but oh well. I'll do better in the others. :chuckle:

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KJkLb-mbV0
*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJKkF9de7Ow

I will update this again when I have another vid. I'll also "bump" this thread if necessary.

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
u play a bit slow i guess...maybe jus me
u cood be a bit more aggressive/fast-playing i think, well at least in the 1st match u werent as aggressive as the 2nd

u use turnips alot but it helped u open up for an atk on them - n they didnt seem like they tried to stop u or teh turnips from hittin them

good matches tho

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
You like to use the turnips a lot. That is good. Just do something different with them each time. Throw one up, drop another with z... You can also float cancel aerials and do other b attacks and still hold onto the turnip.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
u play a bit slow i guess...maybe jus me
u cood be a bit more aggressive/fast-playing i think, well at least in the 1st match u werent as aggressive as the 2nd

u use turnips alot but it helped u open up for an atk on them - n they didnt seem like they tried to stop u or teh turnips from hittin them

good matches tho
No your right. I was playing rather slow. The other matches I post up will have more aggressiveness.

About the turnips, I like to use the turnips a lot. So I've gotten use to getting good with them, I love those turnips XD. Also Some of my friends aren't really use to my turnip style so the end getting hit by my turnips often, but your right they could try harder to dodge my turnips. My bro is more use to it than them. He actually sees when I throw it and grabs it to use against me.

I'll update later with some more videos. And thx for the comment.

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
cool
i played like u wen i started to use peach
now sometimes i play and i forget that i have turnips lol

Top Bottom