• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My peach tips please

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You Roll too much and Dash attack alot. You have to stop that. You rolled into attacks or grabs and Dashed into shields and you got punished for it. Mix it up and get some grabs in there. Attack out the shield inside of rolling. N-air of back air out of it. You can Up-B out of the sheild too if you like. Dashdance some. Dont always rush to him. You did that alot and got punished.

Need to tone down the Dsmashing. After you do a D-air, dont Dsmash right after all the time. cause after the D-air people can jump out of the way before you land your Dsmash. Run back after the D-air then ether b-air or reverse Dash attack.

Try to throw a turnip to a FC-F-air more. it works great. and if your fast enough and space it well, If they block the turnip and your F-air, you can grab them after and abuse the shield stun. They woukd expect a Dsmash, sho there shield will be up, and thats a free grab for you right there. just switch it up with grabs here and there., and dont be to predictable. That whole time I was able to guess what you was gonna do and i never played or seen you play. Work at it and you will see a difference.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
To Dark.Pch thanks for all your tips, I know what you men about the down smash from the d-air, its just that I always, and i mean ALWAYS catch him with it and he hates it, wich makes his play worse, so against him its good, i guess I should upload another movie of me playing against someone i dont really know since the player i play against in this movie, i've played against a thousand times.... wich makes almost everything predictable :p

And to BigRick, LOL!

Me14k

Smash Lord
Float cancel..I didnt see you do it once.

The most basic thing for a peach that works and is easy for nubs to pick up: Float Cancel Fair to Dsmash. Breaks through most sheilds.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Get more vids up of new people or fighting a different character and I can help with more advice for you. thats all I can give from one video.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yah thats true but it takes me around 5 hours to upload a vid for some reason >_<

And Dark.Pch, might i add you to my msn for more easy tips? ^^;

Top Bottom