• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Olimar Moveset

lint789

Smash Cadet
Up B Pikmin Whip= Makes a whip made out of pikmin that can be used as a tether recovery. When used on the ground the pikmin whip grabs an oppenent in midair and pounds them onto the floor.

Down B Pluck= Plucks out pikmin from ground.

Side B Pikmin Swarm= The pikmin swarm to whatever side you pick making massive damage.

Normal B Whistle and Pikmin Throw= When there is a pikmin in range Olimar whistles and calls them to him, but when there isn't a pikmin in range he picks up a pikmin. You can aim and throw them with Purple being the strongest but with shorter range, Yellow being the ones with the most range and average strength, red and blue having a bit above average strenght and average range, and white being weakest overall.

I think that would be a pretty solid moveset.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
B: Whistle
The Pikmin charge in the selected direction.

Side B: Swing-a-Pik
Pulls out a Pikmin and swings around 3 times. If you don't have max Pikmin out, it will stay. Otherwise it dissapears.

Up B: Dolphin Rocket
It comes and picks him up.

OR

Up B: Pikrope
Many Pikmin come out and form a rope that grabs edges.

Down B: Plant-a-Pik
Shoves a Pikmin into the ground. Then, it pops up if:
-You command it to (Down B again)
-An enemy comes near it
-Automaticaly after 5 seconds.

OR

Down B: Pluck
Pulls a Pikmin out.

Final Smash: Pikmin Rampage
Speaks for itself. Tons of Pikmin.

I like the idea of Pikmin appearing from more than one move.

Top Bottom