• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My numerous computer problems

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hi guys, how's going?

I recently changed my room, which aked the necissity of changing the place of my computer, and since then it does not work correctly. I'll write down everything that happenned and happens:

At first, my computer was not starting because of the keyboard: keyboard error or no keyboard... press F1 to continue! So I went to BestBuy to buy another keyboard... and while being at it, why not buying a brand new flatscreen 20'' screen? =)

I come back at home, plug everything fine and turn computer on. Everything works except for the screen color... very weird, hurts my eyes a lot, green changed for orange and white also has a touch of orange... I tell myself it's because of bad plug in, so I try to twitch it behind the computer, move it a bit to get the good color (with my ancient screen, it was the problem)

After a while I see that nothing gets better. I also notice that my mouse doesn't react correctly. It cannot move for a couple of seconds if idle...??? I can right and left click my mouse anytime, but it seems like it needs to load before I can actually move my mouse across the screen, like I said, if it gets idle.

So I don't get it, I restart my computer, and I get many new problems such as: My screen doesn't turn on if I don't twitch the plugs behind my computer, as well as again, my computer does not see or recognise any keyboard. Note that these 2 items are very brand new.

Conclusion, I can open my computer with luck / difficulty, when both screen and keyboard cooperate (this is **** rare), and when I get those 2 to work, I still have this screen color to screw my eyes up, as well as my mouse doing whatever it wants...

If somebody sees a link between everything I just wrote down, feel free to answer. If you have a response to only one of my problems, feel free to reply to =).

Superstar

Smash Champion
How old is your computer, and you mentioned ancient screen. Did you plug in the 20".

This is weird, don't think you'll really get many responses. Maybe your computer's hardware is SOL, I dunno.

Top Bottom