• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Music list all messed up: 2 stages freeze

Rittto

Smash Rookie
All stages from Battlefield to Port Town have some songs from the previous or next stage. It wasn't like this before, and I've had quite a few mods for months now.
(Battlefield has songs from Final Destination, Final Destination has songs from Delfino Plaza, etc)
Also Mushroomy Kingdom and 75m freeze.
On the menu, it doesn't let me slide the sliders for songs that aren't in the correct place.

I loaded up brawl without codes or an SD card, and it still did this.
I also tried with the "Music Reset Codes" which I found online, but those didn't work either.

I have no idea what's even causing this problem. If anyone can help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated. :)

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Moving this to FAQ's and Help, you'll have more luck with fixing your problem here.

l33tsmasher

Smash Rookie
NNID
l33tsmasher
3DS FC
5198-3585-0744
All stages from Battlefield to Port Town have some songs from the previous or next stage. It wasn't like this before, and I've had quite a few mods for months now.
(Battlefield has songs from Final Destination, Final Destination has songs from Delfino Plaza, etc)
Also Mushroomy Kingdom and 75m freeze.
On the menu, it doesn't let me slide the sliders for songs that aren't in the correct place.

I loaded up brawl without codes or an SD card, and it still did this.
I also tried with the "Music Reset Codes" which I found online, but those didn't work either.

I have no idea what's even causing this problem. If anyone can help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated. :)
erase your save file from your wii, thatll fix the stage freezing thing. now for the custom music problem, i think defragging the sd card will help (trust me, it may take long or it may say its not needed but do it anyway) doing so has fixed many problems ive had with songs. ive had pikmin music somehow on battlefield and doing so fixed the issue. hope this helped ;D

Top Bottom