• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Most Wanted Newcomers

f2n73

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm new to the smash boards but here we go. Only two of my four actually have a chance to get in IN MY OPINION.

1. Shantae (Shantae Series)
2. Steve (Minecraft)
3. King Hippo (Punch-Out!! Series)
4. Dr. Edward Richthofen (Call of Duty Zombies Series)

Now Shantae and Steve have been talked about to high h*ll so lets talk about the last three.

King Hippo
King Hippo could honestly function as a King K. Rol echo fighter. Both are heavy weights and can roughly translate to the same size.

Neutral B- Pineapple throw, He throws a pineapple that functions like Dee Dee Dee's gordos.
Side B- K Rol echo, crown throw
Down B- K Rol echo, counter except it cant function as a reflector unless the sewer hole is in his stomach.
Up B- Freedom Fart, kinda like Wario's full down B but is controllable, slow, and easily exploitable.
All Smash/tilts/and throws could be taken from K Rol as well.
Final Smash- Crown Down. He grabs his crown and beats the ever-living crap out of his target.
Stage- His remote island.
His taunts should be taken from the Punch-Out!! Remake.

Richthofen
Now hear me out since I know not a lot of people know who this person is. He was first created in the Call of Duty World at War campaign as a generic N*zi solider template. When the third map (Shi No Numa) released he was given a name and personality along with the rest of his crew; Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, and Takeo Masaki. Throughout the games his story has evolved a s*it ton. I mean there are two versions of these characters. The crazy stereotypes known as Ultimas and the focused and cunning Primis crew. If he were to come into the game I would hope he gets the Hero/Bowser Jr treatment where his alt colors are Ultimas and Primis Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richthofen. Now to his moves.

Neutral B- Ray gun, He pulls out his raygun (most iconic weapon of the zombies series) which shoots weak rounds. Similar to Joker's gun but with more power and knock back.
Side B- Monkey Bomb, He pulls out the tried and true monkey bomb and charges it, its laggy but it has a pull radius that makes other characters walk towards it at higher percents. Its weak but can be lead into a smash attack at higher percents.
Down B- Mystery Box, when used He will spawn a mystery box that spawns an item (I already know this will p*ss off people but hear me out.) It can be used twice per stock and can only spawn smash firearms. If tried to use after the 2 times per stock a teddy bear will appear which puts the box on a 1 minute cooldown (Wont reset after stock is lost) and locks him in an upset animation for a few seconds allowing the opponent to strike.
Up B- Thundergun, He pulls out the thundergun to propel him upward. it has a hitbox and can be used twice before entering freefall. once recovered he must remember to hit up b again to reload the thunder gun. its not that laggy but getting edge guarded is very dangerous similar to how Little Mac loses his side b.
Tilts- Up and side both used the combat knife for the attack and the down tilt is a slide (Bunny hopping is the prime way to get around maps in BO3 and 4 zombies)\
Air- I really couldn't think of anything other than Snakes air moves fitting. I mean they're both not really fighting in the air in their games.
Final Smash- Summoning Key, similar to Zelda's final smash, Richthofen throws out the key and the other fighters get sucked in, elaborating them.
Stage- Der Riese, most iconic zombies map in zombies.
Taunts- If they would go off the Hero model and have all different versions of these characters I would hope that all taunts would be the same but with different voice clips
Up- Looks at the Kronorium
Side- Evil Laughter
Down- Confused to where he is in the timeline lol.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to your responses!

Top Bottom