• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Mewtwo Moonwalk Video

Pdiz

Smash Apprentice
So this is in response to the other moonwalking thread by Quak. I just wanted to show everyone the possibilities of Mewtwo's movement, wavedash, and moonwalk. I tried to show some interesting things, but I must admit, a lot of of it is repetitive. I hope it's not boring. Oh yeah and I gave it a little theme to spice things... haha. Anyways, enjoy and discuss!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1nHpOBZrnpk

EDIT: The more I think about it, it's probably better if you don't watch the whole thing... this video is waaay too long... sorry :(.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Don't be so self conscious about the length. I enjoyed the video. I definitely like your uses for the moonwalk. The awkward looking movement would totally throw off plenty of people.

Avonej

Smash Rookie
You should try moonwalking after launching an aerial fully-charged shadowball. I have no idea how it's advantageous in a real match, but it's still kinda funny.

Pdiz

Smash Apprentice
You should try moonwalking after launching an aerial fully-charged shadowball. I have no idea how it's advantageous in a real match, but it's still kinda funny.
Hah, I actually already thought about that, but I forgot about it... thanks for reminding me :-P. I'll try it tomorrow.

Top Bottom