• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Kirby is better than your kirby.

Azuriken

Smash Apprentice
I think my kirby is better than your kirby... everyone.
I'm located in PA, my AIM is :xXweerXx
Hit me up online so I can prove my case.

edit: But this is a serious post. Anyone within fair distance from PA who wants to knock me off my personal high-horse, let me know.

Here's the way it'll work:

3 Sets of Best 2/3.
-1st set: Your Kirby v. my secondary
-2nd set: My Kirby v. your secondary
-3rd set: Kirby v. Kirby

Contact me on this thread or on AIM to make your challenge. Give me a time and we'll rumble.
I'll post outcomes here.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
An excuse to create a thread solely on obtaining Brawl Codes, amirite?

I'm kidding, but you could go to the Kirby FC Directory to challenge your superiority.

Sychu

Smash Apprentice
You contradicted yourself buddy, how are you gonna prove that your kirbys better than anyone else's kirby if you don't even want the opponent to choose thier kirby to face yours? Anyways if you want to prove your kirby against mine then i'll be available tommorow after 2, if'n i'm finished fighting in round 1 of the tourny. I'm located in PA as well so lag should be minimal.

Azuriken

Smash Apprentice
Well, I feel there are certain aspects to Kirby that don't work effectively against Kirby. I don't mind doing Kirby v. Kirby, but I think if we both used Kirby against each other's other characters we could see who played him better.

Top Bottom