• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Kirby in Smash 4 - JetX

JetX818

Smash Cadet
First Smash 4 video up. I'm JetX. I'm known to be one the best Kirby players in Project M. Still adapting to this game but i'll be up there

Smash Wii U - JetX(Kirby) vs Diddy online: http://youtu.be/_HXxRnr_5sA

Any tips?

Last edited:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well, My 2 cents.

Not approaching with aerials is a start. Most will know that's coming and you'll just get punished for it.
The rest looks good to me. I should start doing some more up tilts myself. They're mostly the key for him on every game.

JetX818

Smash Cadet
Not familiar with smashboards sorry. My friend posted it on this thread and I soon discovered about the video page later this day and posted it there too. I tried to figure out how to delete this thread but not to sure how. Sorry

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Not familiar with smashboards sorry. My friend posted it on this thread and I soon discovered about the video page later this day and posted it there too. I tried to figure out how to delete this thread but not to sure how. Sorry
It's alright :kirby:

Hopefully you can help us advance Kirby further~

Last edited:

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
Its probably better to upload a video where you are having a close match. Its hard to comment on a match where you are fairly dominating. Plus you don't learn as much from this since you hardly had any mistakes punished.

But I can say that your back throw connects to your bair immediately at low percents. You may have known that already, but I just didn't see you do it so I'm just trying to help.

Last edited:

JetX818

Smash Cadet
Its probably better to upload a video where you are having a close match. Its hard to comment on a match where you are fairly dominating. Plus you don't learn as much from this since you hardly had any mistakes punished.

But I can say that your back throw connects to your bair immediately at low percents. You may have known that already, but I just didn't see you do it so I'm just trying to help.
any advice is greatly appreciated thank you

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
any advice is greatly appreciated thank you
I probably sounded like a jerk in my first post, but no problem. I want to see kirby players succeed so I will do what I can haha. Glad you are trying to represent the super pink cream puff. Not enough kirby players out there.

I look forward to your future matches.

JetX818

Smash Cadet
I probably sounded like a jerk in my first post, but no problem. I want to see kirby players succeed so I will do what I can haha. Glad you are trying to represent the super pink cream puff. Not enough kirby players out there.

I look forward to your future matches.
Its all good. And glad to have your support! I will succeed. I'm one of the top 5 Kirby players in Project M. So I'm trying to do the same for Smash 4 ^.^

Attachments

Rochette

Smash Cadet
I don't really like Project M.
But welcome to you and your friend who used you account.

Adaptation to the meta-game is the key in Smash and especially for Kirby.

Kurayami

Smash Rookie
Its all good. And glad to have your support! I will succeed. I'm one of the top 5 Kirby players in Project M. So I'm trying to do the same for Smash 4 ^.^
Slightly off-topic, but how is Tetra not on that list?

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
Slightly off-topic, but how is Tetra not on that list?
The thread seems a little old, that's probably why. Or it could just be a lack of footage, either one goes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom