• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Introduction

DiggerandIndy

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, my name is Skylar Baringer, and since I'm relatively new to Smashboards, I'll introduce myself:

"Who do you main in 64/Melee/Brawl/SSB4, why?"
64 - Mario. He's very good at making combos, especially with his Tornado. Second favorite I guess is Luigi.
Melee - Roy. Sure he's slow compared to Marth, but he can SMASH! (No pun intended of you're an EarthBound fan)
Brawl - Olimar. He uses his Pikmin to fight and keep his distance. I'm starting to get used to Link, too.

"Why have you joined Smashboards?"
Partly to see if I can get any tips on how to be a better fighter. Playing LVL 9 CPUs may not be the best method to train, but it's all I got.

"Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?"
I never attended a tournament, but I'd like to. I'm especially interested in tourneys with prize money so I can eventually buy a Silverado.

"Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.!"
I like to play video games, practice cartooning, work on my computer, watch baseball, and watch movies. I wanna move to Texas someday.

"What other communities are you a part of?"
I'm part of GameTZ (a game trading site), YouTube, DeviantArt, and Twitter!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I got a question for ya:

"Have you accepted Superman and Wonder Woman as your personal lords and saviors yet?"

1390539888438.gif

Welcome Indy to SWF!

You'll find SWF as an array for information on improving yourself, the game, characters, and mentality!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your stay and remember: glory to Superman!

DiggerandIndy

Smash Rookie
I got a question for ya:

"Have you accepted Superman and Wonder Woman as your personal lords and saviors yet?"

View attachment 18965

Welcome Indy to SWF!

You'll find SWF as an array for information on improving yourself, the game, characters, and mentality!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your stay and remember: glory to Superman!
Thanks! As for the question, why should I? Are they good at Smash? :-P

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Nice to see you around Skylar, welcome to the forums :)

For tips, ideally, playing with other people is the way to go, so if you're interested, you could look into the Regional Zones forum to check on your local scene. Other than that, here's a guide for playing Smash Bros. competitively that you could read up on.

Also, what is it about Texas that makes you want to move there in the future?

As for the question, why should I? Are they good at Smash? :-P
Because, you will meet your doom if you do not accept them.

Last edited:

DiggerandIndy

Smash Rookie
I'm originally from Oklahoma, and I'm basically living in Michigan against my will. It's a long story. In short, I'm living in a suburb of Detroit and the economy's crap and the people are RUDE! I wanna move somewhere that's right up my alley, but I know better than to move back to Okla. Here's a tip: never move to Lawton or Ft.Sill. It's really bad over there, not safe.

Anyways, thanks for the guide! I'll look into it.

DiggerandIndy

Smash Rookie
"Because, you will meet your doom if you do not accept them."

With Superman, I can use Kryptonite. Preferably the orange. I dunno about Wonder Woman.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
"Because, you will meet your doom if you do not accept them."

With Superman, I can use Kryptonite. Preferably the orange. I dunno about Wonder Woman.
Kryptonite won't save you against Superman Prime.

Wonder Woman has no weaknesses like kryptonite. GG no re.

Top Bottom