• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My improving Yoshi:

bigman40

Smash Master
I would like to see you play someone better, but nonetheless here's my thoughts.

Idk if you trip alot, but you're gonna have to cut down on the DD. If you trip while doing that, then you could get punished from it.

Realize that the developers have put in "stale moves". even if you use your atk mulitple times they will gradually get weaker. This even happens on your grabs. You need to mix up your style cause other players will catch on and will punish it.

When getting very aggresive for a kill, try leading into a footstool jump. It's very risky cause it can happen on you, but it can srcew up alot of people's recovery.

That's all I can think of now....it's 4 am here and I need to sleep. Hope that helps.

~TehScatman

Yoshi_FTW

Smash Rookie
Defiantly you have to be more defensive look for openings in your opponents attacks and expose them. Try not to Yoshi bomb so much it can leave you open for some killer beat downs after your stars wear off. Also if your going to toss eggs make sure they hit your target or make them dodge so it can leave them venerable.

Top Bottom