• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Hands! The Pain!

Gnarsty

Wat.
Over the past couple months I have fully made the transition from Sheik to C.Falcon. Since then I have made huge strides in optimizing my play and pushing my tech skill, but my hands are paying the price. I've just recently been forced into hiatus because my right hand/forearm is in too much pain to play more than one match at a time. Does anyone have any tips on hand workouts and/or stretches that I could use to recover and stay healthy in the future? Any other advice would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks!

Liekand

Smash Rookie

Gnarsty

Wat.
Thanks for the link. I don't think the pain is intense enough for a doctor, but I do think that I need to take a short break and take care of myself better in the future.

Myst0

Smash Cadet
this sounds really scary... Imo If I were you and I played one game of melee of c falcon and my hand hurt in discomfort I would go see a doctor asap, hope it gets better man. :(

Top Bottom