• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Friends and I Are Starting a Commentary Series

vegeta18

Smash Journeyman
I love this idea. I am interested in playing on wifi with you guys, ill have to test out my audio recording and stuff, as i have never done it much. I am subbing to this though, cant wait for more videos in the future and hope i can be in some!

Message me sometime, i had a few suggestions to make though like if theres 4 of us why not do team battles? or have like mini 4 person 1v1 tournaments. And if you want a bit more analyzing in the videos I think i can take that role.

Btw, most people do 3 stock matches with 8 minute time limit. If you dont like these kind of rules and still wanna do the free for alls youve been doing thats completely fine with me too, but if your looking to get better and play with good people, maybe a more tournament style match would be what your looking for. I also live in Ontario, Canada idk where you guys live , hopefully lag isnt too bad of an issue.

Top Bottom