• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My fellow Roys

Smolder

Smash Apprentice
My fellow Roys. I will be going to Aftershock. Is there any other Roy's going, as well? I would like to play as many of you as possible so we can learn from eachother!

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
I wish I could go. Someone teleport me there, haha. Of course Sethlon/Lunchables will be in attendance so lots of Roy that weekend.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
What CyberZixx said. I honestly wasn't even aware of the tournament Aftershock until now, and I doubt I'd have enough time to get off work and go. One of the many reasons I wish there was an easier way to keep track of all the tournaments. Speaking of which... Where is Aftershock taking place?
It's also partially because I'd prefer not to get ***** via stream. Though apparently locals at my smash, including top ten in my state said my Roy was excellent. So, that was pretty cool.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Aftershock will hopefully be 20RR Roy Ditto Grand Finals

I'll try guys

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Me, Lunchables, Shokio, and Eclipse Kirby will all be there. Wouldn't be surprised if there are a couple others I'm forgetting about as well

@ Brim Brim ; all the info for Aftershock; https://www.facebook.com/events/423207434501757/
Much appreciated.
And if those are the dates it's taking place on, there's sadly no way I can make it. I need to give my work at least three weeks advance notification.
And dumb question. Are there any other known players coming to the event? I'm hoping this will at least be streamed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom