• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Fellow Georgians

T3h Albino

Smash Master
i wanna stay at someones house and just play friendlies all night and the ride up to the tourney the next day. I don't know where though.

Purple

Hi guys!
i wanna stay at someones house and just play friendlies all night and the ride up to the tourney the next day. I don't know where though.
i want to say evan's but i don't have his number. want to chill at waba tomorrow night and figure something out later on in the night?

Player-3

Smash Hero
id be down for that but i have no gc controller so i have to borrow viets just so i cna play at to5 D:

sadaface

also parents getting back from a funeral johns

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
If anybody wants to hang at my place, around 3-3:30, we can play. I'm going to TO5, and with my first(and only, I got let go) paycheck in hand, no money johns. If anybody wants my address, PM me for it and I'll give it to you. I'm not too far from Jamaal.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Fired for offending customers. Apparently, something I said about football was racist. Reported me to my ****ing son of a *****-*** mother-****ing *****-*** manager.

Yes, I'm salty about that ****.
You should probably refrain from saying anything out of line (as in, only talk about your job and such) in your first month or so of having a job. That way you can get to know your boss.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
You should probably refrain from saying anything out of line (as in, only talk about your job and such) in your first month or so of having a job. That way you can get to know your boss.
Learned that the hard way. Oh well. I applied at Jersey Mike's subs, Microcenter, Arby's and Kroger.

I can hope.

I'm not going to say anything non-job related once I begin.

Unless my boss is really cool or something.

Player-3

Smash Hero
also

what the hell yiff

you made fun of a black guy
for playing FOOTBALL

wheres the basketball jokes

you suck at this man i think he fired you cuz the whole premise of the joke was bad

incase you didnt understand that was all sarcasm

Top Bottom