• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MY DIDDY VIDEOS plz comment

saberhof

Smash Master
i like your diddy cause its different, but you really need bananas man =O, you will die less =)...

i really liked how you killed him in the first video, while you were wall clinging...that was tight...he could have spiked you lol

xDarkElement

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, diddy is nothing without his bananas.
I liked your "mindgames" with the wallclings, very cool. But i suggest not using his kung fu kick to approach,
it has lag after the move and can get countered. And you throw wayy too much O.o

Cranberry Rogue

Smash Journeyman
I only watched the first video, but I can definitely say that your game could be vastly improved if you busted out more bananas. I think I counted a grand total of four in that video; that number should be multiplied by ten. :p

ClarkCulver

Smash Rookie
Yeah bananas are good but i decided i didn't want to depend on them for my game play. Don't get me wrong i'll use them on serious matches like tournament matches but in friendlies i want to work on my diddy mind games without bananas. Not only that but the people i play with use the bananas against me and they can own with them too.

Top Bottom