• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Dedede Vids

Skunicorn

Smash Rookie
Not bad. A few things I noticed: You went for fsmash and should have been punished a few times. You hit the ground on a dair and should have been punished a few times. Other then that looks like your on your way :)

Infectedpo

Smash Rookie
I watched your second video:

Although you didn't pay a price for it, diminishing returns on your bair kept you from KOing ROB for a long time. I know fairs are more difficult than bairs, but it might have worked to try one instead.

Altogether, though, well done!

edit: I think mixing in inhales would really help your game. I've watched a decent amount of DDD videos, and so far I've only seen Romeo utilize inhale effectively. Check out some of his videos.

yourmother

Smash Rookie
I just watched the first one, but it looked really good.

Nice use of Fair as anti-edgeguarding, I've gotta start doing that. The only thing I'd say is that while Fsmash and his dash attack are both completely awesome moves, they're a great way to get wildly punished against most people, and you did a few times. Try to swap out the fsmashes for something safer like dsmashes, and maybe go for some sliding shield grabs instead of the dash attack. Overall really nice work though.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
(only watched the first vid)
Pretty good, that ROB looked kinda formidable (havnt played many who main him tho) I can;t really say anything that I'd do different, other than that i like to eat ROB's spinning tops with inhale, if the opportunity presents itself, just for fun. As for the useage of your fsmashes, i think you did well actually, you didnt try and use it too often, and the times you did, it didnt leave much time for punishment. I do think you should throw them out every once in awhile because they will catch people if you're using it as a surprise move instead of... well.. a fsmash to rely on like almost every other characater has. xD Just keep in mind your % and how much time your enemy will have and fmashes are totally fine.

Top Bottom