• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Debut!

MightyMandible

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0232-9599-0897
Hello smashers! I just discovered the Smash Boards and thought I'd join in on the fun. This just might be the first time I'm joining in on any kind of forum as well. Forum's always seemed like places full of negativity and trolls which always prevented me from joining them but I hope that this isn't the case with the Smash Boards forums.

I've been an exclusively casual smasher all of my life seeing as I only played with my friends and was also not really interested in competitive smash . I haven't played Smash 64 in years but I'm sure I was fond of Link or Fox, my main in melee has now recently become Jigglypuff and my mains in Brawl are Toon Link and Olimar. I was never interested in Project M but I love how the community came together to create something so brilliant. I hope to main either Rosalina or Zero Suit Samus in Smash 4.

I decided to join the forums for two reasons: The first reason is that I've recently picked up playing smash again (Brawl but more recently Melee) since about 3 years ago. The only reason I stopped is that I am unfortunately sitting on the skill level limbo of being too good for any of my friends to want to play with me and far too bad to play competitively. However after picking up smash again, I decided I should try to get better on a competitive level. I'm certainly going to need a lot of help and this is certainly one of the best places to get help from. The second reason I decided to join and arguably the most important reason is that I've been going through a hard time in my life; Because of this, I needed to find an outlet of sorts. I can always fall back to playing a nice leisurely game of smash but it just isn't fun playing alone all the time anymore, so I hope I can be a part of this community, learn a lot of new skills and feel like I'm taking part in something that I can enjoy and don't have to hide.

I've obviously never played in any tournaments but I would love to if I ever get the chance.

Outside of smash I dream of animating. I dream of being able to create a world for everyone to enjoy and to feel a multitude of emotions from it.

I apologize if this post was a bit long and I look forward to being a part of this community!

TOGOpuff

Jigglyfy the world !
NNID
TOGOpuff
Welcome to the forums :D Jigglyfy the world !!!

I hope you find what you're looking for here in smashboards. This is by far the best place (maybe even with meleeitonme) to gather info about SSB, meet new players and read/write about your gamming experience.
I hope you find what you're looking for and that we meet on other boards :D

All in all, welcome to the community :D

Top Bottom