• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My day so far...

Zekirra

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=1470]My day so far...[/drupal]

11:00 PM or so...I was playing online and managed to nail the same person 3 times in one match with the home-run bat. XD If that person liked items before I'm sure he/she doesn't now!
((I kept the replay, of course.))

Then I came down here at 2:00 AM and read this one thread in the pool room about people's wisdom teeth experiences cause I have to get mine out soon...yeah. It wasn't a fun read lol.

After that I went upstairs at around 4:00 AM and decided to go to sleep for a while, so I put my alarm clock next to my face so it could wake me up in 2 hours and I could play more Brawl. BUT it failed to wake me up even though the volume was on full blast. I'm a reeeaaally heavy sleeper LOL. I woke up at 10:30 AM.

Oh ya and I dreamt that I hugged Meta Knight. Maybe I need to lay off the Brawl-before-bed thing.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Don't let that thread worry you about getting wisdom teeth out. It really isn't that bad. I had them knock me out. I remember nothing of it from lying down to waking up. I iced my mouth pretty heavily for the next couple days, and felt no pain. It really isn't something to get too worried about. I mean, I was worried too, beforehand, but it really won't be bad at all.

finalark

SNORLAX
Hugging Meta? Odd dream... but anyway. I haven't gotten my wisdom teeth out, but I've heard that it's not as bad as it sounds. As Scott said, you just get knocked out and you don't even feel anything. Although that's just from what I've heard. For all I know they could strap you down with leather to an iron table in a poorly lit room and then proceed to rip out your teeth in the most painful way possible.

Zekirra

Smash Rookie
From what I heard, the worst part is AFTER the procedure...you have to get stitches, which really creeped me out...and also if you get knocked out it takes a slightly longer time to recover (but I'm gonna do it anyway).

Top Bottom