• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My D3

meestertiny

Smash Cadet
finally, got around to getting up some of my matches.
might update with some more, since my bro has too many mains..

feel free to comment, critique, whatever.
D3 vs. G&W
D3 vs. olimar

and yeah, I like to shield grab.. any tips on how to mix it up?

bluegray

Smash Rookie
Your game and watch match was a better game and more fun to watch, Ha!

Anyway I'd say your dedede is pretty solid against those characters you played. Unfortunately I can only rate it relative to those you played and so I have nothing really good to say. I'd agree on the fact that you have a potentially dangerous (for yourself) dependence on Chain grabbing and just grabbing in general, but it worked against these guys.

I think you could have spiced it up with a few more tilts, forward and down, but that's just my style speaking up.

Pwnguin2015

Smash Rookie
lacks opponets, beating a cpu is not very difficult
those are computers
In response to both of these, unless the description of the G&W video was messing with us, those were real people, not CPU's.

I think that "CPU" was the name the person went by. One of those, "Mess with you" names.

I could be wrong and I'm going to let the creator of this thread settle this whole thing, but that is what I believe is the case.

Top Bottom