• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My clone on Brawl ex crashes when loading the result

lide401

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lide401
3DS FC
5043-4161-2238
Can anyone help me with my brawlex clone (Roy) it goes a black screen when loading the select screen, i watched xero tutorial on how to do it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGyrq6QVgxg and i have my clone id 3F and cosmetic slot (decimal) 110 and its my first clone i have been trying to fix it for like a week and still it keeps freezing on my wii i have done the character select with roy fine i can get it game its just when loading the result screen it goes black screen then crashes i done CSP, Portraits, BP, stock icons and even team icons still nothing i dont know whats the problem.

Chimichangar

Smash Rookie
Sorry for replying like a year later, but you probably have your brres file named MenSelchrFaceB.1100.brres or something like that. Change it to MenSelchrFaceB1100.brres and see if that helps.

No. 14 Lyis Runis

Smash Rookie
Sorry for replying like a year later, but you probably have your brres file named MenSelchrFaceB.1100.brres or something like that. Change it to MenSelchrFaceB1100.brres and see if that helps.
Hey, Can you help me please? My Result Screen portrait is named exactly that and it still froze on the Black Screen before the Result Screen, am I missing something or did something wrong? All my my files are made and done right, also, the character I cloned in was Dr.Mario.

NinXDani

Smash Cadet
2 YEARS have passed but I can tell you to check the format of the textures, CI8 or CMPR. Just use those!

Top Bottom