• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Brawl online has serious issues.

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
I know for a fact that my internet is very good. The wireless adaptor is very close to my computer and anything I search on the web instantly appears.

My Wii, though, has a lot of problems with this for some reason. The internet in general is extremely flaky (one day it will sort of work and then for the next 3 months it doesn't.)

Today, by some extreme chance, it actually tells me that the internet is set up, but when I press A on Wifi Connection, it searches for about 20 minutes before finally saying that there was an error (error code 31020.)

The few times I actually got to play Brawl online, it unplayable. There would be 10 to 20 minutes waiting for the match, then 20 minute stops randomly throughout the match. When I was "playing," it went so slow I couldn't even tell what was going on.

Out of about 30 Brawl matches I've tried online (this was a while ago, before it stopped working altogether) I've completed 1. All the others have quit in the middle, and ALL of them have be extremely, extremely, extremely laggy.

I know that others have had some online problems as well, so what advice can you offer me?

Retroking2000

Smash Master
lets see ,

could you possibly get a LAN adapter (wired connection of your wii ) for your wii ,

also try to limit your connections via wireless to a minimum that causes your wii to DC or slows down the connection speed on wifi , but on your wii do you connect to a access point or connect to the official nintendo wii USB adapter ,

Top Bottom