• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My 6000th Post, Shoutout Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
For starters Charles can you just lock this and not delete it please lol.

HERE COMES THE SHOUTOUT TIME, IF YOU CANT BE BOTHERED TO READ IT, THAT'S OK, COS THAT MEANS IT'S PROB NOT MEANT FOR YOU ANYWAY.

THIS IS ONLY FOR MY DARWGS AND MY FRIENDS IN THE COMMUNITY AND THE PEOPLE WITH A HIGH AMOUNT OF COOLNESS RUNNING THREW THEIR VEINS!!!!

OOC BABY!!!

We're just OOC darwgs, always taking over ****, never even thinking about what we do, running wild, STATING EFFING FACTS ABOUT HOW WE ARE BETTER THEN PEOPLE.

WE ARE ACTUALLY OOC AND I'M GLAD I AM PART OF THIS CREW.

GANTZ - You gotta keep that OOC **** up man. Show them who you are and just **** them, don't shake their hands and just walk away once theFUKING deed is done lol.
And I can destroy you with all my characters, don't try say your bull**** about 'ONLY YOU FOX CAN DO IT' COS ALLL OF MY CHARACTERS CAN!!!
loool Scarecrow get some brains.

I'M CALLING YOU BY YOUR REAL NAME MONRONE loool - Stop this.....'I ONLY PLAY DOUBLES NOW AND I JUST COACH THE OOC IN SINGLES' bull**** loool.
You know you can **** people, just don't get the Lust during the last stock AND kill yourself lool.
DECIDE WANT YOU WANT TO DO......QUIT THAT EFFING JOB.......GET SOME SERIOUS TECH AND MOONWALK ALL DAY AND NIGHT AROUDN THE BLOCK....EVEN MOONWALK IN REAL LIFE IN PREPARATION, PLATFORM WAVELANDS ON YOUR BACK....ALL THAT DEMON ****.

ALPHA DASH - All I see is EFFING luck luck luck and stuff that was never meant to happen loool.
NaNa getting a mind of her own and separating herself to do some next stupidness lol.
Nah im jkin darwg you know you're the best IC's out there. SHOW THEM AT THE NEXT TOURNAMENT.
THANKS FOR INVITING ME ROUND ALL THEM TIMES ANYWAY, THE JOKEST SMASH STUF ACTUALLY HAPPENS AT YOUR HOUSE ANYWAY WITH THE OOC MAN.

THE LUST - WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AT!!!!! YOU ARE MEANT TO BE LUSTING **** UP AND READING PEOPLE TECH LIKE YOU ARE REVISING FOR AN EFFING EXAM loool.
I haven't heard from you lately, you better be controlling that lust and not being a wast eand being afriad of Fuzzy and getting nealy JV 5 and bull**** loool.

OTHER PEOPLE WHO AIN'T AS IMPORTANT AS OOC BUT STILL ARE IMPORTANT

TAILS CHAO - YOU KEEP YOUR **** SEXY ON THE BOARDS.
You know I had to steal your 'Quote for contradiction' tactic loool. It's actually the best tactic on smashboards cos it just shuts people up with their own comments loool.
Keep up that falco **** baby.
You know your comments always make me laugh, I acutally find you probably the funniest person on the boards, even when you attempt to insult me looool.
So just keep doing you and keep doing me loool :)

Fuzzy - You're alright....nothing spesh.

Tesco Crew - Everyone in this crew is sick in terms of playstyle and just personality.
I love all you guys loool.

Deathgazer - The tech and pressure BEAST. Keep up that **** and you will be on top.
J3ly - The rapest with the character who should be getting *****.
Keep up that sexy improvement rate.
King NDJ - He is on that sexy **** through smash and visually.
I like that Link ****.
PMS - Be bombing people out here and pissing them off with his playstlye lol.
Annoying samus but fun to play loool.
MAD LOVE FOR TESCO!!!

YENITHS - YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON OOLONDON WHO IS GETTING A SHOUTOUT DUE TO YOU JUST BEING A COOL GUY AND NEVER SHOWING ANY LONDON HATE BCOS YOU'RE NOT A JEALOUS PERSON LIKE BUL.......let's just stop there loool.
Looking forward to seeing your fox lol.

PROFESSOR PRO - Wow you're pretty **** whoever you are.
One of the funnest moments in your career which I enjoyed was when you purposefully gave VA false hope by letting him go 2-0 up in the set and then coming back and beating him.
That was pretty cruel but funny.
OVERALL I just see how much you have been controlling **** lately and you know I like that.
I ain't got nothing bad to say about you.
YOUR FOX IS **** THOUGH, MANGO APPROVED!
Thanks for placing firsat at PH2 since it's obvious you are gonna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom