• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My $200 Digital Camera is not recording correctly...>:(

Magikoopa189

Smash Rookie
Whenever I try to record a game on my computer for Youtube, this giant black line appears. Is there anyway to get rid of this? The camera is a Kodak EasyShare Z1285.

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
Whenever I try to record a game on my computer for Youtube, this giant black line appears. Is there anyway to get rid of this? The camera is a Kodak EasyShare Z1285.
What kind of monitor do you have?.

Also, if you are recording computer games, why not use a recording program instead of a camera (something like Fraps I guess)?.

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
I've used fraps once or twice, but the free version has many limitations. I was looking around just now, and found Taksi and WeGame, both of which are free (Taksi is open source too). I've never used them, but maybe they're worth a try, and let me know how well they work! :)

Good luck!

Top Bottom