• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my 1st major tourney

PK Webb

Smash Champion
hey guys i went to the play and trade in Grand Central and 170 people showed up. I played against some great players like snake, dark peach, and many others. I didn't place as high as i wanted because they put everyone in pools and they said they cut bottom 4 out of 8 i was in third. But because of time issues they only took top 2. So i came about 65th out of 171. I was a little nervous. And my double partner didn't show and i got stuck with a noob worse than myself and got *****. each match came down to the last life(3stock) but my partner got no kills and died while everyone still had 3 stocks. Besides that it was a good experience can't wait to go again.:chuckle:

Top Bottom