• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Well, I'm not exactly sure if this is the best place to post this, but, eh.

So, I produce Hip-Hop and R&B and I also am a song writer of sorts.

http://www.soundclick.com/memphischainz

so, I wrote most of these myslef, with the execption of 1 or 2 that I just loved the melodies and wanted to make my own version.

i havent updated the site in like 92834692386459 years but when i get a chance to ill update this post.

if anyone wants a custom song for a combo vid or montage then ill be happy to do that.

as far as beats like that go, im working on a sonic boom beat.

so, tell me what you think! I also sell these if anyone is interested, or someone wants me to produce something for them then hit me up.

Brainslug7

Smash Cadet
thats pretty ****in awsome, i can see ur leanin more towards hip hop... but u should write some techno ****, listen to infected mushroom i think ull like them.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
thats pretty ****in awsome, i can see ur leanin more towards hip hop... but u should write some techno ****, listen to infected mushroom i think ull like them.
I love most of what infected does.
I have a couple of techo beats but they arn't very "good"

they dont really fit the profile of what techno should really be. They are kind of across beween trip hop and trance.

Brainslug7

Smash Cadet
ya... infected is the only "techno" type band i listen too, but you should put up one of your trip hop beats

Top Bottom