• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music Help

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
No comment. This thread is going to be locked soon anyways.

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Well, not locked I suppose; sorry, can't answer your question because of how stupid I think it is (no offense) and mainly because im just too lazy

KingFeraligatr

Smash Cadet
Well, not locked I suppose; sorry, can't answer your question because of how stupid I think it is (no offense) and mainly because im just too lazy
Question isnt really stupid. And if you don't want to answer the question, don't bother posting in the first place.

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Sorry, was bored; and to answer your question, no, it's not supposed to unless if there was some sort of problem.

Edit: Plus, could you show the link you to the hack?

I Myself

Smash Cadet
Unless the set of files you downloaded contains some .brstm files (Brawl's music file format) as well as a .pac file (The type of file used for stages among other things) there will be no music replacement. If you did want to add your own music, I would recommend looking for the song you want on the Brawl Custom Music web site, then putting the .brstm files you download into the sound\strm folder of your SD card. You will have to name the .brstm files according to the music track you want to overwrite, the list of which you can find here. For example, if I wanted to replace Battlefield's "Menu (Melee)" track I would copy my custom .brstm into my SD card's strm folder then rename it W30.brstm.

KingFeraligatr

Smash Cadet
Sorry, was bored; and to answer your question, no, it's not supposed to unless if there was some sort of problem.

Edit: Plus, could you show the link you to the hack?
Thanks. I didn't know that it mattered whether or not I posted a link. As you can see, I just joined yesterday, and am relatively new to the whole modding scene.

KingFeraligatr

Smash Cadet
Unless the set of files you downloaded contains some .brstm files (Brawl's music file format) as well as a .pac file (The type of file used for stages among other things) there will be no music replacement. If you did want to add your own music, I would recommend looking for the song you want on the Brawl Custom Music web site, then putting the .brstm files you download into the sound\strm folder of your SD card. You will have to name the .brstm files according to the music track you want to overwrite, the list of which you can find here. For example, if I wanted to replace Battlefield's "Menu (Melee)" track I would copy my custom .brstm into my SD card's strm folder then rename it W30.brstm.
Thanks for the Website. Found some songs I wanted on there.

Top Bottom