• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West Murillo Digital Systems - Smash Tournament

Murillo Digital Systems - Smash Tournament
Murillo Digital Systems
Monday, March 14, 2016 - 04:30 PM
Until: Monday, March 14, 2016 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hello Players, Murillo Digital Systems is proud to announce our 2016 Super Smash Brothers Tournament Season!

We will be holding Super Smash Brothers Wii U Tournaments weekly, on Mondays at 4:30 PM!

Tournament structure is as follows!

Entry Fee is $5

You may bring your won controllers and controller adaptors if you like.
We have the Wireless controllers available at the shop if you don't have your own.

Stock will be set to 2 and time limit is 5 Minutes.

There will be no items and the Stage will be set to random.

This is a double loss elimination structure with brackets and pairings created with TioPro Tournament Software.

All Matches will be Recorded and Streamed Via Twitch!

Top 3 Players will receive Store Credit as Prizing.

We will also have a points system where every entry awards points and every tournament top also awards points.
We will have different items for cashing in your tournament points for awesome prizes like an Xbox one, Lap Tops, Tablets Gifts Cards, Movie Tickets and Much More!

Please Arrive in time! Entry and registration will begin at 3:00 PM and tournament will begin at 4:30 PM

EGP Red Reaper

Smash Rookie
If it was on weekends I would probably make it out to this. Monday is quite inconvenient...

smoothshottie

Smash Rookie
NNID
smoothshaddie916
ill be there fasho!
if anybody wants to do some friendly sparring hit me up.. i even have some gg people on my stream too!

Top Bottom