• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

multi-laser

suprneb

Smash Cadet
ive seen a couple videos where people shoot two lasers in a really close interval while in the air

how do they do it? :p

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
look up LHDL, ledge hopped double laser

drop from the edge, do your second jump and IMMEDIATELY start pushing hte B button. if done correctly the two lasers will be right by eachother. its best to use the control stick to do the jump so your finger can already be on the B button.

if thta's what you were asking, good luck with it! if not let me know.

Myztek

Smash Ace
If it started on the ground and they were in the air and shot two lasers at the same level at the peak of the jump, then all the person did was press jump and start hitting B. Usually you get two lasers at equal level followed by one close to the ground (if you continue to press B)

the_air_up_there7

Smash Ace
Laredo Texas (training mode), offseason :)
Just what they said, but here is my help.
1. double laser while you are on the edge you can do it by flicking the control stick fast and at the same time pressing B.
2. double laser off the edge is the same way, flick the control fast enough and pressing B button.
3. The other double laser you can do while on the air is by being on the top of your jump while pressing B and there you have two lasers. Anymore more help???
My falco combo vid coming soon, and my falco easy move list.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
u can full jump and shoot 2 lasers at the peak of ur full jump.

and u can ledgehop double laser by ledgehopping and pressing b fast.

i have a question btw. sry its off topic but wat is sandbagging!!! ARG!

Top Bottom