• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In Progress Muh Textures - HD Stock Icons | CSS Gloves | CSS Portraits (WIP)

Combatman12

Smash Rookie
DOWNLOAD LINK
Screenshots

Comparisons

Description
I used photoshop to edit the 3x upscaled textures by TruckJitsu as a base to create these. My intention for these icons is to make edges less jaggy and add more detail if necessary, whilst keeping the original style intact, however I subjectively improved some textures to be slightly more like smash 4 or their in-game models. Any specific things about the icons that I can change would be helpful to improve this.
DOWNLOAD LINK

Last edited:

Combatman12

Smash Rookie
How do I import these? Thanks btw
I will make some .dat files later, right now these are textures you can use in dolphin by placing my unzipped files into YOURDOLPHININSTALL\USER\LOAD\TEXTURES\GALE01. Then go to the advanced graphics settings and ticking the custom textures checkbox. Some versions of dolphin have this folder in my documents, also GALE01 has to be in capitals.

IndigoSamus

Smash Cadet
I will make some .dat files later, right now these are textures you can use in dolphin by placing my unzipped files into YOURDOLPHININSTALL\USER\LOAD\TEXTURES\GALE01. Then go to the advanced graphics settings and ticking the custom textures checkbox. Some versions of dolphin have this folder in my documents, also GALE01 has to be in capitals.
Alright thanks!

Top Bottom