• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[MU] Rosalina

Shadow_13

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-6916-4604
Hahahaha ignorance is bliss. He might want to change his play style. Challenge me or ignore me. Either way it's all good by me ;)

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Warning Received
Hahahaha ignorance is bliss. He might want to change his play style. Challenge me or ignore me. Either way it's all good by me ;)
"Hmm you fools don't understand my amazing vidya skills, drown in your ignorance plebs! As a pro player who has taken over 348 tournaments (results not included), I"

you don't tell us what to do honey, but i'd stop your ****posting and ******ry or your posting career here will be fairly short

Shadow_13

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-6916-4604
Warning Received
"Hmm you fools don't understand my amazing vidya skills, drown in your ignorance plebs! As a pro player who has taken over 348 tournaments (results not included), I"

you don't tell us what to do honey, but i'd stop your ****posting and ******** or your posting career here will be fairly short
Challenge me "honey" ;)

Shadow_13

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-6916-4604
Warning Received
But, regardless. It seems this post has gone far past my opinion for how to take on Rosalina. If you would like to continue the harassment then please do so on my wall.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
"Ah yes I will prove myself to this terrible player in cross-atlantic wifi lag, that will make my point"

lol 'harassment', Justin you don't know the last of it, you ****ed with the wrong people

Shadow_13

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-6916-4604
Cute. Ever heard the phrase "Slang and expletives make a mockery of intelligence"? It's why I think they are so much fun to use, but people don't come across as real bright... or threatening when doing so. I wouldn't harass those you can't fight let alone beat. Granted it can make you feel better, but i digress. Challenge me or harass me on my wall. We are far off from the meta on this thread. I gave my opinion. You think it's wrong. Fair enough. I highly anticipate the day you see Link has another way to play.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Might I just remind you all that this thread is for discussing the MU between Rosalina and Link. Take your pathetic attempt to validate your opinion with 'fight me' posts to PM's. When I open this thread again I will infract any post that doesn't discuss the Rosalina and Link MU.

Pro tip: If the entire Link board of veteran players who have been playing the character competitively for years tells you you're wrong, that's a good indication that you might be wrong.

Batu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlight33
So i was doing some lurking in other characters boards the other day, and find that the Rosa/Luma players where discussing the Link MU, and they find it to be 50-50! Primarily because Link have a lot of tools to kill Luma early... So with the resent Link buffs in kill power and kill setups and Rosa being slightly lighter now, i was wondering if this MU become better or is still that bad for us? Also would be nice if TheBuzzSaw TheBuzzSaw who originally open this treat and is now the best Rosa/Luma player in the world, give us his opinion now that he have more knowledge in the game and more experience with the character.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
So i was doing some lurking in other characters boards the other day, and find that the Rosa/Luma players where discussing the Link MU, and they find it to be 50-50! Primarily because Link have a lot of tools to kill Luma early... So with the resent Link buffs in kill power and kill setups and Rosa being slightly lighter now, i was wondering if this MU become better or is still that bad for us? Also would be nice if TheBuzzSaw TheBuzzSaw who originally open this treat and is now the best Rosa/Luma player in the world, give us his opinion now that he have more knowledge in the game and more experience with the character.
I'm probably not the best person to ask at this stage as I haven't been competing even at local events. So, my matchup knowledge is somewhat outdated. For what it's worth, my stance on the matchup has not changed much. If anything, I think it is slightly more in Rosalina's favor than before. She can neutralize projectiles; she can cut through Link's down-air; she has her roll and dash attack, which are absurdly difficult to punish. I think Link can win the fight, but it requires more camping than usual.

LakerLink

Smash Cadet
^ he is more credible then my advice, but as far as my expeirence has been against rosa/luma I have been able to kill the luma very easy.

I use projectiles heavily even if when they use gravitational pull, bombs work good. Luma even if rosa shields luma can be killed with projectiles. Me I'm ultra defensive so even without luma I don't rush in, hence most of the time I play one we time out.

Avoid rosa up air at all cost platform levels are a advatage for her so always try to choose levels that are flat.

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
In my personal experience against RosaLuma, I can say this:

If your opponent is a pussycat, you have the edge... but an aggresive Rosalina is hard for us... She can keep us juggle a lot!

Top Bottom