• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MU Discussion: Wario

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
According to the MU chart, we have a -1 in this MU.
If you disagree in any way, post.
If you agree at all, post why.

Discuss the Wario MU. I will try to stay out of MU discussions and let the other players talk.

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
He's coming after you your body that rapist and he has no projectiles except the tires. Unless he pulls them out do not approach! I don't know just my opinion.

Wario can put on some mad pressure with his U air and Oos moves and his Fair is annoying to get gimped by. I just stay far away because usually I end up getting too close to him and get caught in his mouth so I say whatever you're doing tap the opposite direction even after an attack.

I mostly just punish with up airs, up smashes and fairs/ retreating fairs Neutral airs rarely but is a move barely used by some. Other than that I wait for him to make a mistake and just avoid the crap out of that rapist.

Fun note I have an alarm clock called Happy cat on my phine and it sounds like wario.

Top Bottom