• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Resetti for Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
(Note: I find it highly unlikely that this character already has an offical thread here, so I'm making one. I will check, but for now, I'm making this thread).

There are many people who would like to see Tom Nook from the Animal Crossing series in Brawl. But what about Mr. Resetti?

He's my favorite character, and even if he's not your favorite character, you could still beat him up in he was in!

He's probably be able to use his pick-axe to attack most of the time, and he's have many ground-based attacks. Plus, as a Super Smash, he could probably use his nagging/shouting power, or even (dear I say it) the RESET BUTTON!

Again, this sounds like a lame idea, but it's my idea, and I like it. Please state your opinions.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Tom Nook owns and operates the only reliable shop in Animal Crossing. He provides starting players with temporary employment, will purchase items from the player. So players of Animal Crossing see and will get to know Tom Nook very well, Resetti's personality is only really present when you forget to save and reset the game, not everyone would have come accross that. It would be cool if he did the same thing if you reset Brawl or something though.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Tom Nook owns and operates the only reliable shop in Animal Crossing. He provides starting players with temporary employment, will purchase items from the player. So players of Animal Crossing see and will get to know Tom Nook very well, Resetti's personality is only really present when you forget to save and reset the game, not everyone would have come accross that. It would be cool if he did the same thing if you reset Brawl or something though.
That was my second idea, ifnot an actual character. I'd like Mr. Resetti to be more active in Brawl, if possible.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
I'm not saying it's a really lame idea for a character... but how do you expect him to manouvre around a stage?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
(Note: I find it highly unlikely that this character already has an offical thread here, so I'm making one. I will check, but for now, I'm making this thread).
Wrong. Do you cross the road THEN look to see if there are cars coming? No.

SEARCH first, THEN post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom