• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Game & Watch's Costumes

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
He has no costumes, Just palettes.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
All the Brawl colors are back except Cyan, but there are actually two almost identical light blues to replace it. Both are slightly duller than the old one. One has a white border one a black. The final color is white with a black border.

Smaggles

Smash Cadet
The colors in general look much better. I used to only play with black and red because the other ones just looked strange, but now they all look very attractive. The white one especially.
Edit: I just went and ripped these pictures from a video, the quality is poor and I couldn't find any in game screen shots but this is better then nothing.

Last edited:

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
The colors in general look much better. I used to only play with black and red because the other ones just looked strange, but now they all look very attractive. The white one especially.
Edit: I just went and ripped these pictures from a video, the quality is poor and I couldn't find any in game screen shots but this is better then nothing.
That last one shouldn't have been grey and dark grey, But instead white and black. Gee i thought this game is focusing on primary colors.

D

Deleted member

Really liking the new green and grey colors. Maybe I'll use something other than the default for once.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Oh... that White and Black one... *hype intensifies*

Smaggles

Smash Cadet
What happened to the Cyan one from Brawl? The two new light-blue looking colors are way too dark.
The cyan one is still there, it just doesn't blind you and hurt your eyes while looking at it. It's two to the left of the gray/white color.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Dark green will always be best. The new white one looks hella boss though.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I think that the Cyan palette swap kind of resembles Tabuu, just a little bit.

Top Bottom