• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Game & Watch Skype Group

Youbacon42

Smash Cadet
Hello, it has appears I have not gotten a request, do you want me to send one to you?

Edit: I think I know what happened, someone in singapore has my exact name
Yes, I Added the dude from Singapore indeed. Once I am at home though, which will be in about 30 mins, i'l fix that.

nesig

Smash Rookie
aspiring g&w main and i'd love to talk with you guys! here's mine:

puffy1406

steuben

Smash Cadet
NNID
steuben
Switch FC
SW-3172-1265-3244
is it possible to clear out the backlog of the skype chat? i haven't been able to access it in MONTHS because i didn't log in for a week and the backlog got so big that it crashes skype every single time.

Superiorstar

Smash Cadet
I use G&W everytime I fight, my name is Superiorstar.
there are a few people with my name so my mood is always ΣZ ϺΩΠξΨ to make it easier.

NotAsian

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys i would like to join the skype group since this thread is pretty slow but i dont understand what skype is i downloaded the app and it doesnt make sense to me do you guys talk live or is there a on going chat room? It wants me to add people's phone numbers and not names like you are describing

Ru$h

Smash Rookie
Ohh late to the party but please add ^^
Skype Name : UtopiaXD

Top Bottom