• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mr beast burger

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
are you going to buy a mr beast burger. i'm thinking of going chandler style or perhaps chris style. mr beast burger thread

Lioncache

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
LION#321
im not from nashville so i may not be eligible to have it, but i may try the nashville hot chicken sandwich just to get a small sampling of what food would taste like, were i to actually live in nashville. i heard that city also likes country music. not a fan of that at all, but i may be a fan of their sandwiches, which is why i would try it if i could.

Last edited:

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
im not from nashville so i may not be eligible to have it, but i may try the nashville hot chicken sandwich just to get a small sampling of what feed would taste like, were i to actually live in nashville. i heard that city also likes country music. not a fan of that at all, but i may be a fan of their sandwiches, which is why i would try it if i could.
i don't like country music either. but they have american cheese at mr beast bruger and that's a country

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
this is very true
i looked it up and it says there is a mr beast burger near me. but i go to their site and they don't show any burger locations near me. i don't know what to do with my life anymore

Lioncache

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
LION#321
maybe its a location with a secret hidden bonus menu. i heard that in-n-out (a chain on the west coast) used to do this, so it's possible that it's being done here too

Top Bottom