• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moving to China for a year, wanna find some smash players to play with

MAOMAO!

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2552-3131-4574
So, I'm going to Chongqing, China for a year to teach English. I really want to play smash when I'm there so I don't get too rusty. I'm down for melee or brawl, I can play both well enough. Any smashers in Chongqing, China?

nessokman

Smash Lord
There was actually a new thing made called Wifi, you can play worldwide with random, or friend people and fight with friends. I know, it blew my mind as well

MAOMAO!

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2552-3131-4574
There's also this thing called lag, and with the ban on video game consoles over there I don't know how bad the connection might be. As an IC player, I don't want that. And what, O Wise Insipid One, do you recommend I do if I want to play Melee?

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Hey randomly searched and found this on google. Im going to teach English in Chongqing this year too, in the Foreign Languages School. I play Brawl mostly, dabble in Melee :) where are you teaching? Would be cool if we were close! I'm from Ireland btw!

Top Bottom