• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moving to California Question

Ziden

Smash Rookie
Hello. Im from Brazil, im a good smash64 player (being ranked top3 back some time in a national, nickname Hendrix) and a fun melee player. Im wililng to move to california , im still reading about what i have to do. Im tryng to get a Job there but its not easy. I have degree in Computer Ciencie and i been working as a Software Engineer for about 8 years, with Java, C# Python and ShellScript, still, hard to find a Job.

I wish if any of you could tell me a good / cheap place to stay for like a couple months, or any good place to get a job, doesnt have to be a job related to my knowledge (yeah i could work on a McDonalds or something lol) just anything i could get a visa and/or earn some money to live. I speak english fluently.

If someone have any job to point out or any cheap place to live, i would really apreciate. Im posting here because one of the points i wanted to move to california its because there are so many smash players there ^^ I live in a small town its so hard to get players to play this days. (I used to play with Zorak, Banze and Cabelo sometimes for the ones that know them).

Thanks alot for the attention !

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
I know only a good cheap place. Bakersfield. Jobs? Not that I can't remember when I last visited. You would have to look it up. I even have no idea about smashers in the area, but I remember that area is nice. If i remember correctly, there is even California City. Though I have no idea if you want to live in the Desert...

Top Bottom