• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

moveset help...

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
need help with the movesets for the following pokemon....

-Rampardos
jolly, 252Atk, 252 speed, 4hp
-EQ
-rock polish
-stone edge/rock slide/head smash
-?????

i mainly baton pass ninjask to rampardos...earthquake is powerful and rock polish is to raise speed.... need help with the rest though...

-Gliscor
jolly, 252 speed, 200 HP, 54 Atk
-EQ
-stealth rock
-?????
-?????

my physical wall.... sets up stealth rock.... need help with the rest

-Yanmega
modest, 252 speed, 252 sp.atk, 4 HP
-protect
-bug buzz
-air slash
-?????

moveset is pretty self explanatory... just dont know what to put for the last attack....

thats all i can think of at the moment... any suggestions are appreciated, thanks....:)

frenchfri

Smash Apprentice
For Rampardos, give it a Focus Sash if you'll be using Rock Polish. Otherwise he won't be able to get the boost before dying. Last move is really just filler, so Crunch or Zen Headbutt would work I guess.

If Gliscor is supposed to be your Physical Wall, then move some Speed EVs into Defense. Roost works well for better tanking capabilities, and with Aerial Ace he makes a great Heracross counter.

Give Yangmega Hypnosis. It's just amazing with its awesome speed.

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
need help with the movesets for the following pokemon....

-Rampardos
jolly, 252Atk, 252 speed, 4hp
-EQ
-rock polish
-stone edge/rock slide/head smash
-?????

i mainly baton pass ninjask to rampardos...earthquake is powerful and rock polish is to raise speed.... need help with the rest though...

-Gliscor
jolly, 252 speed, 200 HP, 54 Atk
-EQ
-stealth rock
-?????
-?????

my physical wall.... sets up stealth rock.... need help with the rest

-Yanmega
modest, 252 speed, 252 sp.atk, 4 HP
-protect
-bug buzz
-air slash
-?????

moveset is pretty self explanatory... just dont know what to put for the last attack....

thats all i can think of at the moment... any suggestions are appreciated, thanks....:)
for rampardos, i would teach it head smash, while attaching leftovers.......just one question, is there a pokemon with the sand stream ability on your team (hippowdon/tyranitar)?

for gliscor, why don't you try teaching it poison jab, and possibly fire or ice fang?

for yanmega, you should probably teach it silver wind (tm 62) since it might raise all of it's stats.......he's really the only one i'm not sure about

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
For Rampardos, give it a Focus Sash if you'll be using Rock Polish. Otherwise he won't be able to get the boost before dying. Last move is really just filler, so Crunch or Zen Headbutt would work I guess.

If Gliscor is supposed to be your Physical Wall, then move some Speed EVs into Defense. Roost works well for better tanking capabilities, and with Aerial Ace he makes a great Heracross counter.

Give Yangmega Hypnosis. It's just amazing with its awesome speed.
thanks for the advice, only one question left.... i have already evolved my yanma into yanmega, so it cant learn hypnosis.... what move should i teach instead...

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
For Rampardos, give it Focus Sash and make it's moveset be:

Rock Polish
EQ
Stone Edge/Rock Slide
Zen Headbutt

You ever notice Breloom resists EQ and SE/RS? Zen Headbutt to demolish it.

Gliscor

EQ
Stealth Rock
Aerial Ace/Knock Off
Roost

If Gliscor is a physical wall, then it should have Roost to recover any damage.

As for Yanmega, just teach it what Celebi said.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Top Bottom