• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moveset help - Charizard

drcossack

Smash Ace
Special Sweeper:

Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
Hidden Power - Electric
Aerial Ace

What should replace Aerial Ace?

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
air slash, it's an SP attack. also, if u have another poke on ur team with sunny day (baton pass Espeon for example) then replace hidden power with solarbeam ;)

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
Charizard learns air slash by lvl up in D/P (not quite sure which lvl.) as for solarbeam, Char has always been able too learn it! (i think)

btw, try smogon.com (when it's running again) or psypokes.com, both VERY helpfull info websites.

i hope my info was helpful to you!, & i look forward to battling you one day... i'm having troubles setting up meh Wi-Fi though... i keep getting an error code & it can't find the IP address >_<

drcossack

Smash Ace
Charizard learns air slash by lvl up in D/P (not quite sure which lvl.) as for solarbeam, Char has always been able too learn it! (i think)
level-up?

Ugh. That C-Zard is a level 100 from Emerald that I used in the Battle Frontier, which is no big deal - I'll just duplicate my Shiny Ditto and send him over too.

i hope my info was helpful to you!, & i look forward to battling you one day... i'm having troubles setting up meh Wi-Fi though... i keep getting an error code & it can't find the IP address >_<
I can't get my Wi-Fi to work either. lol.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
no prob, just leave it be then, one out of place attack won't hurt. but if ya really want aerial ace gone, replace it with will-o-wisp, or toxic, that's my opinion, but if U see leafgreen386 online, then ask him, he'll know the answer.

homsar

Smash Ace
level-up?

Ugh. That C-Zard is a level 100 from Emerald that I used in the Battle Frontier, which is no big deal - I'll just duplicate my Shiny Ditto and send him over too.

I can't get my Wi-Fi to work either. lol.
You can give the move tutor in Pastoria City a heart scale to learn Air Slash. Its the easiest way.

Top Bottom